Session Fees & Retainers
- Your session/ event fee covers the time and talents of Cidgy Bossuet Photo+Artistry during your portrait session, the creative post-processing and retouching.
- Client agrees to pay Cidgy Bossuet Photo+Artistry a non-refundable retainer at the time of booking to secure the session/ event date and time. Remaining balance must be paid 24-48 hours prior to the session/ event. Payment must be made in cash or credit/debit form (NO CHECKS).
- No part of any order, including digital images, prints/products will be delivered until session balance has been paid in full.
- Retainers are non-refundable and non-transferable (to other sessions OR other people).
- All session fees and deposits are non-refundable, even if the portrait is rescheduled or canceled for any reason other than inclement weather.
- Please be courteous and only book sessions you plan to attend. If an illness or emergency situation prevents you (or the child being photographed) from being able to attend the scheduled session, client may reschedule their session, once, and must give at least 24 hours notice, prior to their session date/time, without penalty.
- Should client fail to give 24 hours notice, or decide to cancel the shoot completely, the retainer is forfeited and a new retainer will be required before rescheduling.
- If rescheduling a session, the new date must be scheduled within 14 days of the original session date.
- If we need to reschedule based on client tardiness, a new retainer will be required prior to rescheduling the new date. Ultimately it is up to Cidgy Bossuet Photo+Artistry to make the final decision. Retainers are not transferrable to other sessions or to other clients.
- CBPA reserves the right to reschedule or cancel due to illness, medical issues, weather, equipment malfunction/loss, personal emergency, or other circumstances beyond her control.
- If, in the opinion of the Photographer, inclement weather or other adverse conditions prevent the creation of a portrait meeting the artistic standards of CBPA, the Photographer may elect to use an alternate location or to reschedule the session.